Asia FULL/PART-TIME teachers recruitment
We are currently looking for qualified, reliable native English language teachers from the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or England for the following Full-time & Part-time teaching positions:
Position 1: Primary Level ESL / Secondary ESL / High School Level ESL The teacher with IELTS experience.
Position 2: Primary Level Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) / Secondary ESL / High School Level ESL Teacher.
Position 3: Kindergarten ESL teacher with experience.
Salary offered is dependent on qualifications and verifiable classroom teaching experience via references (Employer will contact references, so please make sure emails and phone numbers are valid).
The initial contract will have a 2-month probationary period and be for 1 academic year; All new teachers are required to attend orientation and induction one week prior to the start of the academic year.
- Monday – Friday from 7:15 AM – 4:50 PM (1-hour 45-minute lunch break).
- Average instructional time (contact hours) is approximately 22 hours per week, non-instructional time is used to prepare for lessons and meetings weekly. Meetings for teacher collaboration (horizontal and vertical articulation).
- Please note, weekly lesson plans for all classes are required.
- First and foremost, you must love to work with young children and enjoy teaching ESL.
- Secondly, you must be a positive, out-going, self-aware, reflective person who likes to teach and work in a culturally diverse setting, and is open to learning and sharing knowledge.
- Thirdly, you must be literate – know how to use a computer, use the Internet to find teaching resources, use office suite software, check and respond to email, upload/download resources, etc.
- As for the formalities, only applicants who are native (L1) English speakers from the United States, Canada, or England, between the ages of 22 – 55 will be considered. All applicants must have, at the minimum, a
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and English language teaching certification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL);
- Previous teaching experience is preferred, however, newly ESL certified teachers with a degree are more than welcome to apply.
- Health care insurance.
- Holidays payment: 50%.
- A bonus of loyalty after 1 year working with the company.
- Work permit: free work permit.
- The company will help with finding accommodation.