Asia Experienced Filipino Kindergarten Teacher
Do you want to live in, and experience real Thailand? Wang Muang is a beautiful town about 30 minutes from Khow Yai National Park, and an hour and a half from Bangkok, but has none of the noisy tourism of the big city.
- Our school is currently looking for experienced and committed full time Filipino Kindergarten teachers with at least a Bachelors degree and a TOICS certificate. Students range from Kindergarten 1 to Kindergarten 3 with around 25 students per class. In the kindergarten we focus on teaching through doing, and encourage activity-based lesson planning. We also have a very strong phonics syllabus and use the full “Jolly Phonics” programme.
- For the 2020-2021 academic year our foreign teaching department will have around 16 teachers so come join the team.
- Our Thai teaching team are young and energetic but your languages Director in the English department will be a Westerner.
- The successful applicant will be a person who loves being creative and is happy to get out the glue and scissors and make interesting and fun activities for very young learners. A good sense of humor is essential.
- All visa, permit and license fees are covered by the school as a refund at the end of the contract.
- Start salary 20,000 Thai Baht per month plus free air-conditioned accommodation
- Paid annual leave (including all Thai national holidays)
- Re-sign of contract bonus
- Accident and medical cover
- Cultural training
- Free Thai lessons
- Full support and training
Mail me directly at email@example.com (Jay Richardson – Languages Director) and include updated resume, recent photograph, cover letter and copy of passport information page.