Asia ESL teaching positions available in SHANGHAI. Salary 22,000 RMB with high bonuses
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Where will you be teaching?
Shanghai, on China’s central coast, is the country’s biggest city and a global financial hub. Its heart is the Bund, a famed waterfront promenade lined with colonial-era buildings. Across the Huangpu River rises the Pudong district’s futuristic skyline, including 632m Shanghai Tower and the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, with distinctive pink spheres. Sprawling Yu Garden has traditional pavilions, towers and ponds.
– Elan schools are English learning centers that provide international enrichment programs for Chinese K-G6 local and international students. They are designed to improve students’ language skills, thinking skills, problem solving abilities and knowledge of global culture.
– Elan offers guided independent reading programs to students between the ages of 5-15. We promote independence with our extensive library program consisting of over 10,000 audio books and regular books, and complement this behavior with specialized literature and writing classes. Our programs will help students to become independent English readers and master English as a lifetime language skill, enabling them to enter the best high schools and universities later in the USA and elsewhere.
Compensation and Benefits:
– Monthly Salary: 18,000 – 22,000 RMB/ month (based on qualification and experience)
– Extra class bonuses available up to 6,000 RMB/ month
– Performance-based bonus available.
– 8,000 RMB flight reimbursement
– 10,000 RMB start-up loan for accommodation
– 1,200 RMB hotel reimbursement
– Health and accident insurance provided
– National and public holiday paid
– Legal Z visa provided
Your teaching experience:
– Student age: 5 – 15 years old.
– Class size: 8 to 15 students per class.
– Working Hours: Total 40 Hours per week (25 teaching hours and 15 office hours)
– 2 days off/ week
– Chinese Teaching Assistant
– Training: You will receive 5 paid days initial training
– Curriculum provided.
– Follow-up with students learning by giving score for all tasks that students complete in class and for homework and providing post-class comments.
– Native English speaker
– University degree: at least a BA degree majored in Education, Early Childhood Education
– Be able to provide TEFL or reference letter of 2 year full time teaching experience
How to apply:
If you are interested in this vacancy, send your application to us now.
– Your CV (latest updated)
– Copy of your BA Degree
– Photo of your passport
To the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org