Asia ESL Teaching Jobs Available in Phnom Penh, Cambodia – Start in July!
Cambodia is a really easy country to live in. There is minimal stress, a thriving English job market, and the price of living is low.
Phnom Penh is at that sweet spot of development for expat living. At the same time, Phnom Penh retains its chaotic pace and Cambodian charm. The expat scene in Phnom Penh is a thriving community with interesting people, young and old, from around the world. There are events taking place every day of the week.
Moving abroad need not be stressful or confusing, especially not if you choose Cambodia! Fly in, get that work visa and start applying for jobs!
About our School:
Established in 1966, ALIS International School is one of the top international school in Cambodia. Working with us, Teachers have a lot of room to incorporate their personal style into the curriculum and enjoy their time discovering a new world.
We are looking for 15 Native English Teachers to start working in July 1st 2017.
About the Position:
(1) Salary: start out $1,200 – $1,500/month
(2) Working hour: Monday – Friday from 7:30am to 4pm
(3) Days off: 2 days/week (Saturday and Sunday)
(4) Work permit provided
(5 ) Visa: offer Z visa & contract
(6) All Cambodian and American national holiday paid, 2-week holiday paid/year
(7) Insurance provided
- From native speaking countries with clear English accent ( The USA, The UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand)
- Holding teaching certificate: – TEFL / TESOL / CELTA
- Bachelor Degree/or above
- Teaching Experience (6 months to 1 year at least)
- Age: under 40 years old
How To Apply
- Please send your CV ( cover letter ), a photo of your degree, teaching certificate, passport to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use email subject: (Your full name) Apply for ALIS Cambodia
Deadline to apply: April 05, 2017