Asia ESL TEACHERS NEEDED
About the location:
Qingdao, in China’s eastern Shandong province, is a port city of skyscrapers, parks, and beaches bordering the Yellow Sea. It’s known for its beer, a legacy of the German occupation (1898-1914). The Tsingtao Beer Museum celebrates the namesake brewery, founded here by Germans in 1903, and Qingdao International Beer Festival is a major event. There’s also German-style architecture in the old city center.
About the School:
As the country’s premier educational institution, the school operates three featured platforms including research, training, and schools. The three platforms have attracted the attention of many senior education specialists both nationwide and worldwide. Its unique panoramic pedagogy consists of school education, family education, parent education, and social education, and it commits to preparing students for real-life challenges. It focuses on K-12 education, Chinese and western education comparative studies, and home-to-school collaboration.
- Responsible for student development in full-English immersion, ages 2 – 6.
- Working hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 17:00pm.
- Implement classroom activities, structure, and routine in alignment.
- Attend on-the-job training programs when needed.
- Responsible for assisting in organizing and taking part in promoting events.
- Monthly salary: RMB 17000-22000 after tax.
- Housing or housing stipend provided.
- Assistance in work visa obtainment and renewal.
- Paid vacation time: Chinese holidays, Christmas holidays, and summer vacation.
- Flight bonus or end of contract bonus of 8000 RMB.
- Health insurance.
- Free/Discount tuition for children to attend preschool (ages 1.5 – 6).
- Come from Native Speaking Countries (US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland)
- Hold a Bachelor Degree or above
- Teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA) or reference letter of 2 years of full-time teaching experience
- Be able to relocate in Qingdao ASAP
How to apply:
If you see yourself a good fit for this position, please send your application to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A copy of your degree, TEFL and passport.
- A headshot photo