Asia ESL Teachers needed for IB School in Hangzhou. Salary up to 26,000 RMB
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
– Hangzhou was settled as early as 4,700 years ago, thus giving birth to the auroral Liangzhu Civilization. One of the seven ancient capitals and the key scenic tourism and historical culture cities in China, Hangzhou once was applauded as”the most splendid and luxurious city in the world” by Marco Polo, the Italian traveler in the 13th century.
– Victoria Educational Organisation offers the highest quality education for children from the age of 8 months to 6 years old. With eight nurseries and kindergartens situated throughout Hong Kong, our schools share a common vision and curriculum, with each campus celebrating its own style and individual qualities.
– Salary: 20,000 – 26,000 RMB each month (including housing allowance)
– Health insurance provided.
– Paid summer and winter vacation.
– 5 day Christmas holiday and all the national and public holiday paid
– 5 night hotel accommodation upon arrival
– Ending contract bonus up to 40,000 RMB
– Round trip ticket provided at the end of the contract
– IB PYP curriculum training and certificate
Teaching experience at our school:
– Student: 2 – 6 years old
– Class size: 20 – 25 students/class
– Chinese homeroom teacher assistant
– 5 working days/ week: Mon – Fri schedule, 2 days off on the weekend, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm everyday
– Native English Teachers
– Degree in Education/ Early Childhood Education preferred.
– Have TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA/ Teaching License.
– Have at least 1 year of teaching experience with Kindergarten students
How to apply:
Want to become part of our dynamic team? Turn on your laptop and send your application now! Documents required:
– A Resume
– Degree copy
To the email address: email@example.com