Asia ESL Teacher
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
*****CANADIAN/AMERICAN AGENCY will treat you right!*****
****Beijing, Fuangzhen, Ningbo, Hangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu****
We’re looking for teachers who meet or exceed government required education and experience requirements:
- Native English speakers from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, South Africa.
- A university degree in any subject – high priority given to a degree in English.
- 120 hour ESL certification and experience preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, fun loving, flexible and adaptable.
We offer placement with:
- Competitive salaries in a variety of ranges – higher pay for great credentials.
- Flight Allowance/Reimbursement – inbound flight paid in advance possible.
- Full work Visa.
- Free accommodation or housing allowance.
- Meals included with many locations.
- May include free Chinese lessons and Sightseeing.
- Free airport pick up.
- Free insurance.
- Paid holidays – summer break allowance possible…and much more!
Pacific Rim Centre is a Canadian/American recruiting agency dedicated to assuring teachers are placed where they will have the best experience of their lives! To apply send:
- Business-like photo (without anyone else in the photo – photo on résumé does not count)
- CV (no more than half a page, double-spaced).
- Copies of Diploma(s), ESL Certificate(s), Passport page
- Page listing your nationality, Skype ID and Email address
Send all documents as individual attachments to a single email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.