Asia ESL POSITIONS NEEDED IN GUANGZHOU – “THE MOST LIVEABLE CITY IN CHINA” WITH COMPETITIVE PACKAGES.
- China’s third-largest city- Guangzhou is the capital of Guangdong Province and a thriving commercial center. Its location on the Pearl River and proximity to Hong Kong has made Guangzhou a strategic port for centuries. Glimpse old temples and gleaming steel towers on an architectural tour. Visit one of four Chimelong theme parks for thrills and chills. Once called Canton, Guangzhou is considered the home of traditional (read Cantonese) “Chinese food.” Foodies will find more restaurants per capita here than anywhere else in China.
- Base salary: 20000 RMB after tax.
- Monthly bonuses: 1000 – 6000 RMB after tax (based number of classes taught).
- Monthly allowance: Phone allowance (200 RMB), travel allowance (600 RMB), summer allowance (500 RMB from July – Sept), Meal allowance (250 RMB)
- Chinese Lessons for Beginners.
- 7000 RMB contract completion bonus.
- 5000 RMB visa support (can reimburse agency fees).
- 10 days paid leave, 11 days public holiday.
- Medical insurance (death, accident and outpatient coverage).
- Hotel stay for 10 days.
- Salary advance upon completion of training (10000 RMB).
- 5000 RMB flight allowance.
- Students age: Teenagers – Adults.
- 35 work hours / week (30 hours teaching, 5 office hours).
- All teaching materials provided with minimal preparation needed.
- Native Speaker (USA, UK, South Africa, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, Canada)
- Clean criminal background.
- At least have BA degree.
- 2 year ESL teaching experience or CELTA.
- 120 hour TEFL
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your CV to our email: email@example.com
- Your CV
- Copies of BA degree, TEFL Certificate, profile photo and passport.