Asia ESL Position in International School in Beijing. Monthly salary up to 28,000 RMB
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Where will you be teaching?
– Beijing, the capital of the People’s Republic of China, is a fascinating place for tourists at home and abroad
– As one of China’s four ancient capitals, with its profound history of 3000 years, Beijing is the cultural, political, and historical center of China. It is widely considered to be one of the most magnificent cities in the world.
– Located in the capital of the world’s second-largest economy, Children’s Tales has nine branches in Beijing and one in Cheng Du. Our kindergartens offer a beautiful environment for our students and a professional environment for our teachers. We currently employ over fifty foreign teachers at our modern and spacious locations. Our staff is made up of both Chinese and foreign teachers. We care deeply about our children and want our staff to do the same.
Compensation and Benefits:
– Monthly salary: 18,000 – 28,000 RMB (based on teacher’s experience and background majors)
– Health insurance provided.
– Weekday lunches provided.
– Flight tickets reimbursement
– Pick up at the airport, provide accommodation for the first one week
– Help in obtaining a legal working visa
– Free Chinese (Mandarin) lessons and cultural tips
– All national holidays paid + winter and summer holidays paid
– 35 working hours/ week: 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday, with 2.5 hours of break time between 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm.
– Kindergarten students from 2 – 6 years old
– 3 teaching assistants/ class
– Teachers who are from native English speaking countries
– BA degree holders (preferred major is Education or Early Childhood Education)
– Hold a teaching certificate
– Be able to start immediately or December 2019
Send your documents:
– Your Resume
– Copy of BA Degree
To the email address: email@example.com