Asia ESL / Native English Teacher in Shanghai, China
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Opening in 2013, Zhangjiagang Newton International kindergarten is one of Newton Educational Group campuses. located in Suzhou city, Jiangsu Province, China. It is the first campus in Zhangjiagang city, designed by Tsushima Design Studios, Tokyo with the philosophy of creating a natural, bright and educational learning facility with the state of art indoor lighting, windows and floors in an open structure that allow children to see the routines of everyday life.
Zhangjiagang Newton Compass, the newest and biggest campus, will open in Autumn of 2019. Tsushima, the designer of “compass”, integrated forest education into the ecological concept of kindergarten. There are naturalistic classrooms all around the campus. The school is ready for the children to explore and discover nature. All the activity rooms and outdoor areas are designed based on these educational concepts and designed especially for the children. These areas include the naturalistic classroom, the gymnastics room that integrates rock climbing and professional equipment’s, the swimming pool with constant temperature, and the playful sand-water park…Not to mention that the children will also have a natural and pollution-free organic field
Videos about our school:
We are looking for full time ESL/(Native)English Teachers to join in Aug.2019
We are recruiting Native English teachers for an International Kindergarten in Zhangjiagang, China. It’s a lovely third tier city one hour out of Shanghai.
- Working schedule: Monday to Friday 8am till 4.30pm.
- Class sizes: between 20 to 26 children.
- Aged 2-6 years old.
- Curriculum based lessons with lesson plans provided.
- Teaching materials must be prepared before lessons.
- Lesson resources are provided (books, worksheets, etc.)
- Teachers aged between 25-40.
- Native English speakers only. From USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or Ireland.
- Bachelor’s degree or above（must be authenticated). Graduates of early childhood education majors and normal majors preferred
- Two years teaching experience with reference letters.
- TESOL/TEFL certificate preferred.
- Non- criminal record check（must be authenticated).
- Must pass health check.
- Must be outgoing and confident in working with young children in class sizes of 20-26.
- Willingness to adapt when confronted with new cultures.
- CV (including Nationality) with a passport/ID photo.
- Copies of certificates.
- Your contact details, such as phone number, email, and other instant contact information, such as WeChat or Skype.
- Excellent salary: 14,000-18,000 RMB per month after tax( based on experience. Includes housing allowance). For qualified teachers with PGCE or equivalent salary is 20,000 RMB.
- 10,000 RMB one year completion bonus.
- Contract continuation bonus of 5000 RMB.
- Fully sponsored Z working visa.
- 6 weeks paid holidays (including October break, Christmas, Chinese New Year and Summer holidays), paid sick leave.
- School lunch provided.
- Health insurance.
How to apply:
Please send your CV (with mobile number and email address) / photo / passport / visa / degree/ TESOL or TEFL certificate to the following contact details:
Please mention seeing this job on esljobs.com.