Asia ESL Jobs in Multiple locations in China- Up to 20,000 RMB with only 17 teaching hours
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Hello teachers! Our company is looking for ESL teachers for our centers all over China: Shanghai, Suzhou, Shenzhen, Chongqing, Jiaxing, Wenzhou, Changzhou, Wuxi, Nantong, Jinhua
We have a very friendly environment with a team full of young and enthusiastic teachers coming from all around the world.
No matter where you are from or what your race is, as long as you have a passion for education and serious with the career that you want to build, you are welcomed to apply!
Down here is the position detail for you?
– 36 working hours/ week, 17 teaching hours included
– Student ages: 3-12 years old
– 5 working days/ week, 2 days off
What about salary package?
– Competitive salary: 18,000 RMB – 20,000 RMB
– Housing allowance
– Transportation allowance
– Completing contract bonus: 7000 RMB (at the end of your one year contract)
– Renewing contract: 3000 RMB
– Provided Working visa
– Arrival assistance, free pick up service
– 7 nights free hotel accommodation upon arrival
– Pre-written lesson and in-person new teacher training.
Our qualified teacher is you, who:
– Hold Bachelor’s degree at least
– Native English teacher
– Passionate, adaptable and patient
– Able to pass a Criminal Background Check and standard health check
Where will you work?
HGK is a well established early childhood education training center brand, and a part of Web Education Group. Aimed at helping early learners acquire English, we are currently seeking full time Teacher to work in our centers across China. You will be part of a team of committed teachers with plenty of support from our staff.
Our first school opened in 2011 and since then we’ve been growing rapidly. We now have 25 schools in Shanghai and 20 schools nearby the city providing engaging and effective English classes to students from 3 to 12 years old. We also have schools in Chongqing and Shenzhen.
Join us now!
If you are interested in our teaching positions, do not hesitate to send us: Your CV, copy of your passport and photo of your degree to our HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org