Asia ESL jobs in Dalian – FREE FLIGHT TICKET to Beijing and apartment provided
Do you know Dalian?
The city is famous for tree-lined hilly streets with manageable traffic and fresh air, a surfeit of early 20th-century architecture and an impressive coastline, complete with swimming beaches, are just some of its charms. Toss in a decent restaurant-and-bar scene and serious shopping, and that frequent Dàlián epithet, the ‘Hong Kong of the North’, looks like more than just bluster.
We are from the external HR department off First Leap school and on behalf of the school, we are looking for 2 ESL teachers who can start immediately.
- Teachers coming from English Speaking Countries
- Under 35 years old, BA degree holder
- TEFL teaching certificate or 2-year teaching experience
- Dedicated to working with young learners and the willingness to relocate to Dalian.
Salary and Benefit:
- Airfare to China: Flight is provided.
- Visa: Assistance in sponsored legal Z Work Visa in your home country and in China.
- Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
- Onboarding: Ground service assistance.
- Your compensation will include:
- Net Monthly income: USD 2780- 3000 (RMB 19,500 – 21,000)
- Base Salary: USD 2250- 2460 (RMB 15,500 – 17,000)
- Relocation bonus: One-time payment – USD 1400 (RMB 10,000).
- Housing: Monthly stipend USD 290 (RMB 2,000).
- Bonus: Monthly bonus USD 0~290 (RMB0~2000)– calculated by teacher’s performance data *
- Airfare Bonus: Provided once contract is fulfilled USD 1100 (RMB 8,000).
- Demo class bonus: USD 9 (RMB 60) for each student signed up.
- Over time: Amount stipulated in handbook by school.
- Insurance: Basic Chinese health insurance.
- Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays off, Christmas and New Year’s Day off.
- Annual Holiday: 1st year teacher has 3 paid days’ annual leave.
- Sick Leave: 5 paid days’ sick leave.
- Other benefits include:
- Organized team-building activities
- Personal Career Development Planning
- Student age: 1,5 – 12 years old
- Class size:10 – 15 students. Bilingual Chinese teaching assistant in each class
- Working days: 5 days/week
- Working hours: 36 hrs/week including 16 teaching and 16 office hours
- Subject covered: English, Science, Math, Leadership skills, World culture
How to apply?
- Send your CV, copy of your BA degree and teaching certificate (if you have) to the email address: email@example.com
- Please include this code CNDL01 in your email application