Asia Escape from the cold, teach English in the South of Vietnam 5 positions available in Bien Hoa city
As a bustling suburb about 20 miles east of Ho Chi Minh City, Bien Hoa is a large industrial area within southern Vietnam. It is located within the Dong Nai Province and is home to approximately 1.1 million residents. Bien Hoa is one of the largest cities in the country and because of its location right off Vietnam Highway 1, it is easy to get to via car or train from Ho Chi Minh City.
From explorations into the country’s rich history to enjoyable recreational activities, Bien Hoa is a fantastic tourist spot for all visitors to Vietnam.
- What should you know about our school:
- Established since 2003, VMG currently manages and owns Viet My English education system in Dongnai, Ho Chi Minh City and Danang.
- Through 10 years of English training, we understand the limitations of learners and are proud to be the first school implementing the orientation programs to help learners know clearly about their level of English and study goals.
- We are looking for 5 NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHERS who :
- Hold at least a BA degree
- Hold a teaching certificate ( TEFL, TESOL, CELTA …)
- 2 years teaching experience preferably
- Job details:
- Salary : 1600 USD – 1800 USD / month ( After tax )
- Housing allowance : 100 USD / month
- Health insurance provided
- Work permit paid by the school
- 26 teaching hours / week ( no office hour)
- Course book and curriculum provided by the school ( Focus on general English and IELTS Preparation)
- 5 working days / week. 2 days off in a row on weekdays
- 1,5 year contract ( Ending contract bonus available)
- Small to medium class size
- Student age : primary to high school
- Full assistant to find accomodation and get adapted with the new working environment
- Friendly and professional colleagues ( Native English teachers and local teachers )
- Join us now!!!
- Please include this code VNBH01 in your email application*
- Kindly send your application to our email: