Lat Am English2Go in Costa Rica has immediate openings for qualified ESL teachers
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
English2Go in San Jose, Costa Rica has immediate openings (June and July start dates) for qualified ESL teachers.
Teach English to employees and executives in their workplace during the week and explore Costa Rica’s rainforests, volcanoes, white water rivers, world class surfing, fishing and beaches on the week end. We offer Business English classes to all levels, onsite at our client’s homes and offices.
General requirements (Qualified candidates should have the majority of the following):
- University Graduate (B.A. or higher preferred)
- ESL teaching certificate: CELTA, TESOL, TEFL
- Minimum 6 months ESLteaching experience with references preferred or experienced in classroom teaching
- 6 month minimum commitment
- Native English Speaker (North American English preferred; other native English speakers are eligible) Please do not apply if English is not your native language.
- Financially stable
- Excellent presentation with good personal hygiene
- Experienced ESL teachers with overseas experience will be given priority
- Teacher candidates should also have the following characteristics: independent, responsible, dependable, personable, dynamic, energetic, outgoing, customer and service quality oriented, and reliable
We offer: Competitive pay, airport pick-up, help booking arrival accommodations, a relaxed professional work atmosphere, we will help you find a place to live, and in setting up a bank account.
Although we are looking for teachers who can start now, we are always looking for qualified staff throughout the year.
To receive more information about our jobs please go to https://www.english2go.co.cr/english-teaching-jobs-costa-rica/