Asia ENGLISH TEACHING POSITIONS IN THE HOME OF SILK IN CHINA – ZHENJIANG! TAKE HOME UP TO 17,000 RMB
– Great passion for teaching
– Expert communication skills!
– Friendliness and approachability
– Helping children achieve their best
– Inspiring students not only academically but personally
– The kids’ energies and their inquisitiveness
This is the opportunity for you!
– A business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL ), established in Beijing in 2009 – one of the biggest education group in China
– Flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30, 000 students, 300+ centers, 200+ native English teachers and top 3 brand recognition in the Chinese education industry.
– A fun, motivating and entirely English speaking environment.
– Opportunities for you to travel to other branches in different cities, raising your salary and being promoted to higher positions
Our decent offer:
+ Basic salary:15,500- 17,000 RMB after tax
+ Free housing provided by us
+ FREE UPFRONT FLIGHT TICKET to China
+ RELOCATION BONUS of 10,000 RMB (receive in your first month payment)
+ Completion contract bonus of 8,000 RMB (receive in your last month payment by the end of contract)
+ 2-week paid training in Beijing with free meals and hotel accommodation
+ DEMO LESSON BONUS on top (easily get 2,000 RMB for the demo lesson bonus each month)
+ Health insurance (package for International teacher) provided
+ 100% support with Z visa, sponsor work permit to China
Location: Zhenjiang city
Zhenjiang lies in the southern part of the Yangtze River Delta on the southeast coast of China. It shares borders with Jiangxi and Anhui on the west and Shanghai, China’s largest city, and Jiangsu on the north.
Under subtropical and monsoon conditions, Zhejiang has four distinct seasons, and plentiful sunshine. Zhejiang has long been known as “a region of fish and rice, the home of silk, a paradise for tourists and a land of rich cultural heritage”.
Zhejiang, featuring its long history, uniquely favorable natural environment and splendid culture, has become a well-liked tourism destination in China.
– Student age: 3 – 10 years old
– Ideal class size: 10 -14 students/class
– 5 working days from Wednesday to Sunday (2 days off on Monday and Tuesday)
– 36 working hours (including teaching hours, office hours and training)
– Local Teaching assistant in each class.
If you are a native English speaker, hold a Bachelor degree (at least), please don’t hesitate to send your CV and qualification to our HR team via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.