Asia ENGLISH TEACHER NEEDED IN VIETNAM – TAKE HOME UP TO 2000$/MONTH
We are looking for ESL teachers from Native speaker countries: US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. You also need to hold BA degree and TEFL/2 year experience.
Location: Bien Hoa City, Vietnam
- As a bustling suburb about 20 miles east of Ho Chi Minh City, Bien Hoa is a large industrial area within southern Vietnam. It is located within the Dong Nai Province and is home to approximately 1.1 million residents. Bien Hoa is one of the largest cities in the country and because of its location right off Vietnam Highway 1, it is easy to get to via car or train from Ho Chi Minh City.
- From explorations into the country’s rich history to enjoyable recreational activities, Bien Hoa is a fantastic tourist spot for all visitors to Vietnam
About the school
- Established since 2003, VMG currently manages and owns Viet My English education system in Dongnai, Ho Chi Minh City and Danang.
- Through 10 years of English training, we understand the limitations of learners and are proud to be the first school implementing the orientation programs to help learners know clearly about their level of English and study goals.
- No more than 26 teaching hours/ week (Our teachers are working from 22 to 24 hours/ week)
- No office hour included
- 5 working days/ week; 2 days-off/ week decided by the teacher (Not on the weekend)
- Salary : 1600 USD – 2000 USD / month ( After tax )
- Housing allowance : 100 USD / month
- Salary on top for any extra hours
- Health insurance provided
- Work permit paid by the school
- All national holiday paid
- Course book and curriculum provided by the school ( Focus on general English and IELTS Preparation)
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, don’t hesitate to send your CV, copies of your BA and profile photo to the email address: Sallyasiahr[at]gmail.com