Asia English teacher needed for our school in Sunflower English in Zhejiang, China
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- What is sunflower?
Sunflower English is a long-established English Tutoring company based in Suzhou China. In eleven years, the company has opened 6 schools in Suzhou, and two satellite schools in Zhejiang province. We provide after-school English training classes for children from as young as 3 to as old as 18. Our classes are based on a series of time tested text books and the procedures developed over our eleven years of experience in the field. At Sunflower we believe that learning a new language should be not only immersive but also fun.
- Who we want:
We are looking for an outgoing and fun English teacher who are ready to work and grow with us, becoming a part of the long serving Sunflower family, to move to China and join our team. If you are adventurous candidates looking for a new challenge, and ready to try a new way of life in beautiful Southern China, APPLY NOW!!
- The position:
- Full time, year-long contract with Sunflower English
- Teach English to Chinese Children from ages 4-18
- 30 hours of work per week with up to 25 teaching hours
- All materials provided
- A Chinese teacher assists in all classes
- Salary and Benefits:
- 18000 RMB/month starting salary negotiable based on qualifications
- Two days off (Monday and Tuesday) per week
- Paid Chinese National Holidays off
- 2 weeks optional vacation unpaid
- 6000RMB contract completion bonus
- Supply free apartment (not including utilities or Property costs.)
- Z-visa prepared and paid for by the company.
- Ongoing training and support at work and in daily life
- Holiday welfare
- Staff activities
- Native English Speaker from one of the listed countries
- 4 years bachelor’s degree minimum, Degree certification
- TEFL certificate/and/or/ 2 years teaching experience
- Willingness to move to China
- Be under the age of 50
- Join us now!!!
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send us your resume now to: Hr.IvyWatson@gmail.com
– We would welcome any questions related to this position