Europe EFL Teacher Vacancy
Who we are
Link School of English is a growing language school with a friendly atmosphere amongst staff and students. We are based in the desirable area of Ealing, west London, and wonderful place for students and staff alike. Due to the company growth we have new EFL teaching positions available.
Who are we looking for?
Ideally, we are looking for English teachers who are dedicated to ELT as a profession, and looking to enhance their career in the future. We would like to hear from teachers willing to commit long-term.
- You must be CELTA or certTESOL qualified – online TESOL qualifications are not accepted
- Preferably, you will be educated to at least bachelor’s level
- Reliability and punctuality are essential
- Experience a plus but not a must, friendly personality more important
- Daytime, evening and weekend sessions available – times and days to discuss
- Each position will require some evening or weekend work (daytime sessions also available)
- Part-time: 10 – 25 hours per week, full-time 25 – 40 hours per week, the number of hours is negotiable
- Teaching well motivated adults, maximum 10 students per group or 1-2-1, general English, conversation classes and exam preparation
- Permanent positions (after a probationary period), self-employed
- Stable, all-year-round work
- Teaching English to adults
- Professional development opportunities
- We pay on time
- Immediate start
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter by email. If you are shortlisted for an interview we will contact you by phone.