Europe Director of Studies – Sport and English Summer Camp
Food and accommodation provided
Lancing College, East Sussex from 1st-14th July
This summer Minerva Tutors is excited to be partnering with Euro Sports Camps and Nike to provide fantastic EFL courses for their international students.
Based in idyllic settings, at 5 boarding schools, throughout the UK the camps combine world-class EFL tuition with a range of different sport focuses including tennis, football and golf.
Minerva is recruiting for experienced and passionate Directors of Studies.
Our DOS’ will be responsible for
- Ensuring the delivery of the prescribed EFL syllabus through their tutor team across their campus
- Ensuring high standards across their campus
- Supervising their EFL team on site and assisting in their classes
- Conducting the daily meeting with EFL staff
- Liaising with the non-EFL staff on site (sport, pastoral, assistants) to maintain positive camp cohesion
- Reporting to the Academic manager who is responsible for Minerva’s EFL delivery across all 5 campuses.
- Responsible for observing all their teachers in the classroom and providing feedback
- Responsible for providing professional development when required for the teachers
Previous Camp managing experience
Previous EFL experience
Organised and enthusiastic
What you’ll get;
Lovely English countryside setting
Bespoke curriculum and resources provided
Please contact Ed on email@example.com if interested in joining us this summer.