Asia Come to Chongqing, take home 18000 RMB with apartment provided
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
– Chongqing or Yu, the youngest municipality that established in 1997 directly under the central government in China, is also an extra large city in its administrative division and population in China. As a city in the mountains, it is surrounded by two rivers, and has high-rises and buildings in graceful disorder. Chongqing enjoys a tropical moist climate of the central Asia, with cloudy days, less frost and snow. In spring and autumn, the city is often enveloped by heavy fog, hence the name the ‘Capital of Fog’.
– Originally established in the CBD of Wanzhou, Accolade English Institute caters to students of all ages and levels, from kindergarten through to college/university and adult. As the only government licensed independent foreign language school in Wanzhou, Accolade English Institute legally employs the services of teaching professionals from all over the world. Accolade English Institute is committed to providing the best English education for Chinese students and the best working conditions for foreign teachers.
– Basic Salary: 15,000 – 18,000 RMB/ month (after tax)
– Full-furnished apartment provided (no shared)
– One way ticket full Reimbursement
– Z visa: Reimburse and sponsored Z visa to China
– Chinese course: Free Chinese course every week
– Holidays: 4 weeks holiday paid/ year
About the details of the position
– Student age: 3 – 12 years old
– Class size: 8 – 12 students/ class
– 40 working hours/ week (including 20 teaching hours and 20 office hours)
– 5 work days /week, 2 days off on Monday and Tuesday
– Teaching assistant in each class
Who are we looking for?
– Qualification: Hold at least a BA degree or above
– Teaching certificate: TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA Certificate or Reference letter of two year full time teaching experience
– English level: Be native speakers, speak clear accent and at idiomatic level
– Personality: Willing to learn and adapt, passionate and patient
– Availability: Be able to start working in January/ February 2020
If you are interested in the position and want to be a part of our professional team, please don’t hesitate to send your application
– Your Resume
– Copy of your BA Degree
– Photo of your passport
To our HR person: email@example.com