Asia CHOOSE YOUR OWN REASON TO LIVE IN SHENZHEN, CHINA – COME & WORK WITH US
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Why do you want to work in Shenzhen?
- Many amazing work opportunities?
- Shenzhen is a melting pot?
- Next to Hongkong?
- Modern lifestyle?
Whatever your reason is, let’s come and work with us!
The whole world knows about us as a reputable education organization. In the past 45 years, we have educated for 3,000,000 students who have a desire to improve and master their English skills.
First opened in China in 2000, we now expand into 75 centers around 11 major cities.
This is how your teaching experience at our school like:
- The majority of students are between 25 and 35 years old.
- Class size: 5 – 12 students/class with teaching assistant
- 5 working days/week, 2 days off on weekdays
- 35 working hours per week: 30 teaching hours + 5 office hours
- Curriculum provided
- Travel to students’ location.
Here is what you get:
- Base salary: 18,000 RMB/month
- Monthly bonuses: 1,000 – 6,000 RMB depends on your performance, number of classes you taught
- Other benefits:
- Monthly bonus: 500 RMB depends on students’ feedback
- Chinese Lessons for Beginners
- Contract Completion Bonus: 7,000 RMB
- Meal. phone, travel Allowance: 1,300 RMB
- Visa support- can reimburse agency fees: 5,000 RMB
- 10 Days paid leave, 11 days Public Holiday
- Medical Insurance (Death, Accident and Outpatient Coverage)
- Hotel Stay for 10 days
- Salary Advance upon completion of training (10,000 RMB)
- On-going training and professional development
- Certified Harvard Manage Mentor course
- Career development opportunities
We are looking for:
- Native English speakers from the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa
- Bachelor’s degree at least in any major
- 2 years of teaching experience OR 120 hours in-class TEFL / CELTA certificate
- Please send your application to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Required documents:
- Teaching certificate/ reference letter from your previous school
Please mention in your title: [WSE Shenzhen_yourname]