Asia Chengdu ESL position. Teach English and take home 20000 RMB
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
– Chengdu is the capital of southwestern China’s Sichuan province. Chengdu’s history dates back to at least the 4th century B.C., when it served as capital for the Shu Kingdom. Artifacts from that dynasty are the focus of the Jinsha Site Museum. The city is also home to the famous Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, a conservation center where visitors can view endangered giant pandas in a natural habitat.
– We are affiliated with the North American Education Culture Group (NAEG) which was founded in 1983 and is committed to cultural exchange programs for international students, aiming to promote international culture communication for people in many countries and regions.
– We focus on providing specialized and personalized courses, with international standards for customers around the world. Content includes language, art, culture, sports, and others.
– Salary offer: 16000 – 20000 RMB
– Housing allowance: 2000 RMB/ month
– Bonus for teachers:3000 – 15000 RMB
– 1500 RMB for new teacher recommendation
– 150 RMB/ extra teaching hour
– Quarterly bonus: up to 6000 RMB depending on performance
– 12,000 RMB for flight allowance (before and after finishing the contract)
– 15 days public holiday +14 days annual leave
– Mandarin course provided at the school
– Students ages mainly from 3 to 12 years old
– Small class size: 4 – 6 students
– Non-regular working hours, 5 days/ week including weekend
– 30 classes per week – 40 minutes/ class
– Candidates who are from the US/UK/Canada/ Australia/ New Zealand/ Ireland
– Bachelor degree is required
– Hold TEFL/ CELTA/ TESOL or have at least 2 years of experience
How to apply:
Feel free to join our team by sending your documents:
– A Resume
– BA Degree copy
– Photo of your passport
To this email: email@example.com