Asia CanGoChina-Teach in China (K-12, All subjects) Over 100 Schools- Salary up to $5000/monthly + Free Housing + Flight
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Teach in China
CanGoChina – visit our website – https://www.cangochina.org/
Salary up to $5000/month + Free Flight + Free Housing + More..
K-12 All Subjects available: English, STEM, Science, Math, Physics, Chemistry, History, Humanities, Music, PE, Art
CanGoChina is the gateway to fulfilling your goals as a teacher, administrator, and citizen of the world. We are the New York City branch of NYSE Stock-Listed Can-Achieve Education Group in China. We partner with over 100+ K-12 International and bilingual schools across China. We value each educator and provide them with the most competitive salary, benefits package and seamless support. We are hiring immediately for year-round job openings!
- New York City branch of NYSE Stock-Listed Education Group in China
- Partner with over 100+ K-12 International schools across China
- K-12 ALL Subjects Teacher / Educator Positions in China
- Immediate Opening & Year Round
- 24 hours / 7 days a week guidance and support by our team in New York and China
Salary and Benefits:
- $2,500.00 – $5,000.00 a month
- Free Housing
- Airfare Covered
- Medical Insurance included
- Paid China National Holidays
- Legal working (Z) Visa assistance
- 24/7 support from applying to arrival in China
- Additional benefits will be discussed during the interview
- Immediate and year-round job openings available
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher (any major)
- Meet the work visa requirement
- No Chinese language skills required
- The ability to live and work abroad for a one-year contract or longer
- Due to China’s visa requirements, only citizens of UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, or South Africa will be considered for job openings
- Strong Communication skills and passion for education, particularly for working with students
- Ability to demonstrate that you are responsible and have strong organizational skills and displays a high level of openness and willingness to learn about new cultures
If you are a qualified candidate interested in traveling to China, saving money while living comfortably, and gaining an experience that will make you stand out in a competitive profession.
Please contact our Director Lynn or reach out to our New York City branch office through email at HR@cangochina.org , Lynn@cangochina.org or feel free to call our office M-F 9am-6pm EST at (646) 757-3223 or our office cell anytime (917) 856-0441.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,500.00 to $5,000.00 /month