Asia 5 ESL teaching positions opening in Dalian – one of the most relaxed and liveable cities in the northeast of China. Don’t wait – this post is for you
You know Dalian?
The city is famous for tree-lined hilly streets with manageable traffic and fresh air, a surfeit of early 20th-century architecture and an impressive coastline, complete with swimming beaches, are just some of its charms. Toss in a decent restaurant-and-bar scene and serious shopping, and that frequent Dàlián epithet, the ‘Hong Kong of the North’, looks like more than just bluster.
We are from external HR department off First Leap school and on behalf of the school, we are looking for 2 ESL teacher who can start in June.
- Teachers coming from English Speaking Countries
- Under 35 years old, BA degree holded
- TEFL teaching certificate or 2 year teaching experience
- Dedicated in working with young learner and the willing to relocate in Dalian.
Salary and Benefit:
- FREE FLIGHT TICKET to Beijing for two week training (accomodation covered by the school)
- Salary: 12,000 – 15,000 RMB
- Housing allowance or apartment provided
- Health insurance provided
- Relocation bonus of 10,000 RMB (received in the first month of work)
- Ending contract bonus of 8,000 RMB
- Student age: 1,5 – 12 years old
- Class size:10 – 15 students. Bilingual Chinese teaching assistant in each class
- Working days: 5 days/week
- Working hours: 36 hrs/week including 16 teaching and 16 office hours
- Subject covered: English, Science, Math, Leadership skills, World culture
How to apply?
- Send your CV, copy of your BA degree and teaching certificate (if you have) to the email address:
- Please include this code CNDL01 in your email application