Asia 22-25K,ESL teacher need in Shanghai Kindergarten
we are looking for 5 KINDERGARTEN Teachers in SHANGHAI (NATIVES ONLY)
Location: Yangpu District, Shanghai
Onboard date: ASAP/Sep – 2020
Contract period: one year
Salary: 22-25 (after-tax)Depending on experience can be negotiable
Class per week: 25 periods per week
Duration per class: 15-30 mins
Students’ age group: 0-3 years old
Students per class: 15 students
Working Schedule: 08:00-17:00, half-an-hour lunch break, Mon-Fri
Off day: Sat and Sun
Winter holidays: fully paid
Qualities, Qualifications and Requirements:
• At least two years’ experience as a Kindergarten Teacher
• Bachelor’s degree (Masters or higher preferred) original credentials must be available and notarized with apostille and certification from the appropriate Chinese consulate.
• Native English speaker from the U.S, U.K, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Criminal background check and professional references as required for work in China.
Holidays and other benefits discusses upon interview
1. Work visa provided
2. Work lunch provided
3. Apartment or housing allowance provided
4. Life accident insurance provided
5. Flight reimbursement provided at the end of contract
1. Send resume, Copy of the first page of your passport. Copy of your highest degree and teaching certificates, if any. One recent color photo of yours,and note the subject line teaching position NO.05
2. Evaluate the application.
4. Confirm the offer package and contract (sign contract)
5. Guide applicants to apply visa and book ticket to the nearby airport to China.