Asia 18K~24K Teach in Southern Cities in China
Name: International Institution of Education (i2)
Cities with Branches: Chengdu, Mianyang, Luzhou, Changsha, NanNing, Guiyang, Liupanshui, Chongqing, Kunming, Xiamen, Qingdao, Guangzhou, Nanning, Shenzhen, Nanchang, Xi’an, Haikou
Programs: Language, Arts, P.E., Corporate Training, Overseas Business,Technology & Innovation, Family Education, and more
Job title: English Teacher;
- You will teach for a maximum of 20 hours per week
- You will have a five day workweek, with morning and afternoons on weekends a must.
- Your classes will consist of groups ranging from 4-6 students each;
- Depending on your time, you may be asked to provide a limited number of demonstration classes to potential customers, as well as to bring your energy and ideas to outside marketing activities.
- The only musts for this job are an openness to new cultures, the ability to communicate professionally across languages, and a love of teaching young learners.
- You will be provided with:
- Professional training
- Academic training
- Opportunities for advancement according to your skills and interests
- Teaching materials and resources
- Opportunities for group task development, and outstanding skills showcases
- Part time opportunities for additional income
Basic salary: 16,000+ RMB per month (before tax);
- Contract completion bonus,
- Bonus for new teachers;
- Overtime pay，
- Quarterly bonus
- Bonus for enrollment，
- Housing allowance；
- Flight allowance；
- Sign-in allowance；
- Visa support: provide legal residence permit;
- Medical & accident insurance;
- Paid holiday:
- Nursing Leave:
- Maternity Leave:
- Professional training;
- Opportunities for promotion;
- Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc
Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China.
- Medical & accident insurance: for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China.
- Housing allowance for children,
- Local education allowance for children,
- Native English speaker only;
- Bachelor’s or above;
- TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred;
Phone number: 15228398525
Wechat ID: 15228398525
SKYPE ID: 1509220450
Please mention seeing this job on esljobs.com.