Asia 1 Art teacher needed in a bilingual school in Beijing?
- Why Beijing ?
- Teach English in Beijing and immerse yourself in the traditions of ancient China while also being a part of the exciting changes of a city on the cutting edge of modern culture. The capital of The People’s Republic of China with a population of over 11 million, Beijing is the cultural, political and educational center of China and the number one choice for people around the world looking to teach English in China. Teaching jobs in Beijing remain some of the most sought after thanks to an abundance of culture and history together with a truly modern city with a vibrant arts, fashion and entertainment scene.
- Beijing is known throughout the world for its many places of interest, some of the most popular being Tian An Men Square, the largest public square in the world, The Forbidden City, home to past emperors dating back over 500 years, the Summer Palace, Beijing Opera shows, the Ming Tombs and of course the Great Wall of China which snakes past the city just 50km away.
- What should you know about our school
- We are from Beijing Luhe High school – a very famous, prestigious and highly achieving school within the Chinese Education System and has a number of longstanding international links
- Our school was originally founded by the American Board of Commissioners for Foreign Mission in 1867
- We are currently offering A level teaching in Art, Music, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and computer science. We also prepare student for the American AP assessment
- Great offer for the right candidate
– Monthly salary: 18,000 – 22,000 RMB
– Flight allowance to China in the beginning of the contract and from China to teacher’s home country at the end of the contract provided (also provided for spouse if teacher travels with spouse)
– Accommodation allowance is provided on top which enable teachers to rent a comfortable flat with Western Style Amenities
– Breakfast and meal provided
– Medical insurance: 10,000 RMB
– Ending contract bonus after two year: upto 2 month salary
– Legal work permit and work visa provided
– Allowance of 8,000 RMB for teacher to visit their home country within 2 year contract if teacher agrees to commit to 2 years
4. Teaching experience at our school
– Position: Art teacher
– Start day: February (or before February) 2019
– Location: Tongzhou District, Beijing
– School: Private High school- Student age: 13 – 18 years old
– Teaching hours: 20 – 26 class/week, each class period lasts 40 minutes
– Working schedule: + From Monday – Friday, 2 days off on weekend
+ Morning 7:50 am – 12:00 pm, afternoon: 1:30 pm – 6:00 pm (no office hours, flexible when no class)
– Curriculum: A level Art course ( drawing, sculpture, art history … )
– Contract type: 2 years
5. Requirement for the positions
– Teachers from native English speaking countries
– BA degree majors in Art or related majors
– Experience is a plus point
– Passion for education
WANT TO APPLY NOW?
If you find yourself a suitable candidate for our school, don’t hesitate to send CV, copy of your BA degree and TEFL certificate to the email address: email@example.com