ESL Teaching Jobs Across China
Reference no.: *GSEJ12K*
Position: *Full time English language teacher*
Schools: *Language Centers*
Locations: *Across China*
Start date: *Year round*
Our website: *www.GoldStarTeachers.com*
We are looking for motivated, inspiring English teachers with a creative
flair and a thirst for adventure. Our high academic standards and fun
learning environment have established our schools as the very best in the
industry. This is an excellent opportunity for ESL teachers who want to
work with a friendly teaching team where your creativity will be valued and
your teaching will really make a difference to students’ lives.
At the moment, we have ESL teaching job openings with the leading language
training schools in China, including English First, Disney English, Shane
English Schools, Wall Street English, DD Dragon and many more.
All the schools provide exceptional teaching materials, the latest
educational technology such as interactive white boards and have friendly
teaching teams, supportive management, and offer a generous compensation
package. In short, they are fantastic schools to work for and are waiting
to speak to you now.
The majority of ESL teaching jobs are for students aged 7 to 14 years old,
although positions are also available for younger students aged 3 to 6 as
well as adult and business English students.
Class sizes are kept small, to an average of 8-12 students which allows for
noticeable progress to be made and also makes classroom management that
· Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
· Lesson planning
· Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
· Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes and conversation clubs
· Attend centre social events
· Excellent salary: 6,000 – 11,000 RMB depending on qualifications, experience and school location
· Free accommodation: Western style, furnished, near the school
· Flight allowance**
· Legal ‘Z’ work visa**
· 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
· Airport pick-up and full induction program
· Health insurance
· On-going training and academic support
· Promotion opportunities
· Bachelor’s degree
· TEFL certificate
· Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa**
· Teaching experience preferred
· Plenty of passion and energy
*How to apply*
Please send the following to Kylie at teach@GoldStarTeachers.com:
· Covering letter
· Recent, smart photo**
· Passport photo page
· Degree & TEFL certificates
· Preference for teaching locations (if any)
· Quote reference # GSEJ12K in the email subject
There are *no costs whatsoever* for the entire recruitment process.
If you are looking to teach English in China, our ESL teaching jobs are
guaranteed to be a truly rewarding and exciting experience. You will not
find better support, teaching materials and a friendlier teaching team.
With a legal work visa and insurance provided you can teach English abroad
in safety and security.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.